Daddy Does Diapers

My wife, McCall, thinks we should keep a blog about our new baby, Harper JoAnne. Actually, she thinks I should keep a blog about our baby. So here it is! You didn't really ask for it, it wasn't exactly demanded, but here are my thoughts on being a father.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Caption Contest

Here are some pics from Harper's last photo shoot. Leave your own ideas for captions in the comments area.

1)
Hey there, Cowboy. Like what you see? Well you gotta go through Daddy first?

2)
Shut up! Seriously? Memoirs of a Geisha is out on DVD?

3)
Eat your heart out, Anne Geddes.

4)
Who me? I didn't do it.

5)
Um, you're going to need a lot more than this.

6)
This is my favorite part of my belly, right here.

7)
BUSTED!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Baby...put the duck DOWN and crawl out of the bowl...slowly."

9:42 AM  
Blogger chadhot said...

stop STRAINING your eyes...i really AM this cute.

PUN!

8:05 AM  
Blogger David Samuel Sandler said...

in 13 years i am going to KILL mom & dad!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

omg harper is so effin adorable. i know you don't know me but i got your link from mccall's post on momz. :) i read over your blog a bit & will definately be back- very entertaining as well as TRUE (i have an 8 month old & hate Bush too! LoL) what's up w/the last post in jan? i think you are due to update!
ttyl
kristina (aka momof1 on momz)

7:13 AM  
Blogger TheNeedyMother said...

hey kyle! didn't know you were on blogspot. it's michelle from the moore's small group. harper jo is adorable. good to see you in the blogosphere...

10:55 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Hello All,

I know many of you are waiting for a new posting. Unfortunately, Blogger has required all blog accounts to convert so that only Gmail accounts can be used to log in. Somehow, in the conversion process, my blog has been disassociated from my account so I cannot access it to post anymore.

Further, Google does not provide any direct communication with any kind of customer support and their FAQ doesn't provide a workable answer for this situation.

As a result, I will not be able to post new entries for the time being.

Thanks for reading.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home